BOMA Awards Ceremony & Foundation Ball
Presented by JK Janitorial and Cotton Global Disaster Solutions (click Presenting Sponsor's company name to left to learn more).
- Come to the Awards Ceremony & Foundation Ball.
- Or, just come to the Ball!
Black Tie & Gown Optional for Awards.
Come and celebrate the very Best of BOMA in the Greater Dallas Commercial Real Estate industry at the most lavish and spectacular event of the year. The BOMA Greater Dallas Awards Committee invites you to join us for cocktails at 5 p.m., followed by the dinner and awards. Don’t miss the party of the year!
TOBY Awards - Be there when we recognize the winners of the local TOBY Awards (The Outstanding Building of the Year), the most prestigious and comprehensive program of its kind in the Commercial Real Estate industry recognizing quality in commercial buildings and rewarding excellence in building management.
Lone Star Awards - You won't want to miss it when we recognize the winners of the highly-coveted Lone Star Awards, including:
- Building Engineer of the Year.
- Assistant Chief / Lead Engineer of the Year.
- Chief Engineer of the Year.
- Senior Chief / Operations Manager of the Year.
- Administrative Assistant of the Year.
- Assistant Property Manager of the Year.
- Property Manager of the Year.
- Senior Property / Portfolio Manager of the Year.
- Leader of Tomorrow.
- Allied Member of the Year.
- Committee Member of the Year.
- Committee Chair of the Year.
- Outstanding Committee of the Year.
- Outstanding Member of the Year.
Foundation Ball - An Extreme After-party immediately following the BOMA Awards Ceremony in the same room. The Foundation Ball includes a live band, dancing, mouth-watering desserts, thirst-quenching drinks, and Casino Night all to raise funds for the BOMA Dallas Foundation, used for:
- Building Leaders mentor program.
- Certification & designation courses.
- And, to keep education & training prices as low as possible.
Available in the hotel self-park lot and garage off Spectrum Dr.
Rooms are available at a discounted rate of $169 plus tax beginning Wednesday, January 17th through Wednesday, January 24th. For more information or to make reservations, click here.